Pisa Porcelain Paving
59.5 x 59.5 x 2cm
59.5 x 119.5 x 2cm
The Pisa collection, inspired by natural shades and textures of sandstone and granite fits in the trend of combining usable surfaces both external and internal. The neutral — sometimes cooler or warmer — shades of the tiles included in the collection (anthracite, grey & cream) in 59.5 x 59.5cm & 59.5 x 119.5cm formats are perfect for the arrangement of a leisure space. Reorganisation of a garden, setting out paths to facilitate walking among greenery, designating a place for garden furniture and grill, with this Pisa collection all is made easy.
Please call 01872 870904 to place your order
Our exterior porcelain tiles are produced in an extensive range of colours that faithfully reproduce the original tones and shades of the sources of inspiration, for a style that blends beautifully with the architectural and design context.
Types of installation for porcelain tiles for outdoor use
- Installation on gravel
- Installation on grass
- Raised installation
- Traditional installation with adhesives
Our porcelain tiles slabs for outdoor use can be used for garden design, with the installation of paths or floored patio areas, for pathways and large paved areas, for the paving of swimming pools and wellness areas or for the installation of carriageable floors in residential or public areas.
The technical advantages of exterior porcelain tiles
- Single-piece: Our tiles are resistant because they consist of a single piece and not of multiple layers bonded together;
- Eco-sustainable: Our porcelain are produced with minimal environmental impact and are recyclable at end-of-life;
- Fire-proof: Porcelain tiles for outdoor use does not burn and does not emit toxic fumes since the mix contains no plastic.
- Frost-proof: porcelain tile surfaces do not freeze when temperatures fall;
- Unalterable over time: Our exterior porcelain range are resistant to abrasion and wear, and remain just as beautiful as when newly installed;
- Resistant to salt: porcelain tiles for outdoor use does not corrode as a result of contact with salt;
- Anti-slip: porcelain tile surfaces for outdoor use are safe for pedestrian traffic;
- Resistant to loads: our exterior porcelain range is designed and produced to withstand weights and loads;
- Resistant to thermal shock: porcelain stoneware is unaffected by sudden changes in temperature;
- Resistant to mould and moss: Our exterior porcelain range are hygienic and do not permit mould and moss to take root and thrive on their surfaces.