StoneOne Porcelain Paving
45cm x 90cm x 2cm
60cm x 60cm x 2cm
STONE AND CEMENT EFFECT TILES, BETWEEN PURITY AND URBAN FEATURES
An intense and expressive ceramic surface, personalised by precious inclusions, combines the dynamic look of natural stones and the metropolitan character of cement, for alluring projects able to amaze every time. StoneOne alternates natural stone appeal with non treated surfaces, for an authentic feel rich in details.
The aesthetics of the stone and concrete effect tiles are characterised by sought-after shades, delicate veining and fine lightening towards the edges. The 3 colours available, together with the structured finish and size formats selected, make StoneOne the ideal solution for contemporary residential and commercial spaces where creativity and functionality co-exist.
Please call 01872 870904 to place your order
Our exterior porcelain tiles are produced in an extensive range of colours that faithfully reproduce the original tones and shades of the sources of inspiration, for a style that blends beautifully with the architectural and design context.
Types of installation for porcelain tiles for outdoor use
- Installation on gravel
- Installation on grass
- Raised installation
- Traditional installation with adhesives
Our porcelain tiles slabs for outdoor use can be used for garden design, with the installation of paths or floored patio areas, for pathways and large paved areas, for the paving of swimming pools and wellness areas or for the installation of carriageable floors in residential or public areas.
The technical advantages of exterior porcelain tiles
- Single-piece: Our tiles are resistant because they consist of a single piece and not of multiple layers bonded together;
- Eco-sustainable: Our porcelain are produced with minimal environmental impact and are recyclable at end-of-life;
- Fire-proof: Porcelain tiles for outdoor use does not burn and does not emit toxic fumes since the mix contains no plastic.
- Frost-proof: porcelain tile surfaces do not freeze when temperatures fall;
- Unalterable over time: Our exterior porcelain range are resistant to abrasion and wear, and remain just as beautiful as when newly installed;
- Resistant to salt: porcelain tiles for outdoor use does not corrode as a result of contact with salt;
- Anti-slip: porcelain tile surfaces for outdoor use are safe for pedestrian traffic;
- Resistant to loads: our exterior porcelain range is designed and produced to withstand weights and loads;
- Resistant to thermal shock: porcelain stoneware is unaffected by sudden changes in temperature;
- Resistant to mould and moss: Our exterior porcelain range are hygienic and do not permit mould and moss to take root and thrive on their surfaces.