How to use
- Ensure the area to be mulched is entirely free from both annual and perennial weeds
- Lay Melcourt Spruce Ornamental evenly onto freshly cultivated moist soil, after planting has been completed.
- The mulch should be laid at between 75 to 100mm depths, allowing at least 10-15% for settlement
- For greatest longevity, do not disturb once applied.
- Use in a ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust.
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use.
- Close bag after use to avoid drying out and to prevent contamination.
- Store in cool, dry conditions.
- This product is from FSC MIX Sources at a minimum of 70%, FSC certificate number CU-COC-806457.
* Product sold in loose bulk is FSC certified by special request only
Plastics & Recycling
The Spruce Ornamental polythene packaging has been manufactured using at least 30% post consumer waste plastic. We are working with our suppliers to increase this level as quickly as we can. The bag is 100% recyclable but check regionally for local recycling options.
|Main constituent||Coniferous bark|
|Nominal Particle Size||5 – 35 mm|
|pH||4.5 – 5.5|
|Bulk Density||280 – 350 g/l|
|Fire tested to BS 4790||Yes|