Spearhead Lawn Maintenance
When it comes to lawn care and maintenance, Spearhead turf is easy going. The more work you put in, the better your lawn will look, especially with our Spearhead turf. However, if you prefer a relaxed lawn care regime, Spearhead won’t mind too much. Just remember to feed regularly and avoid scalping the lawn with your mower. From spring lawn care to winter maintenance, Spearhead Turf is the lawn that makes life easy.
Completing annual maintenance tasks will help ensure that your Spearhead turf and garden remain green and strong throughout the year. Spearhead Turf is strong enough to handle the harsh weather too, meaning that you can rely on your turf in the cold winter months. Each roll of grass turf covers 1 square metre of prepared soil.
What’s is Spearhead Turf made of?
- 20% Perennial Ryegrass for durability, a rich green colour and disease resistance
- 10% Smooth Stalked Meadowgrass for an element of self-repair
- 35% Slender Creeping Red Fescue for a dense sward with great ground coverage
- 25% Strong Creeping Red Fescue for a soft, velvety texture
- 10% Chewings Fescue for tolerance to low mowing
SpearHead Turf – 60 – 70 Rolls on a pallet
We do accept small quantity orders